Friday 9 October 2009

10 Things i Hate about You

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick.
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate it...
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh;
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call,
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
Not even close;
Not even a little bit;
Not even at all.

p/s: well,actually there's no reason for me to hate him..eventhough many mouth said bad things about him,for what he did to me,for every hurt dat he make to my heart..one of my frens said to me dat,he should act n responsible with what he did... he should work things out if he really want this thing work..but he never did dat..but i dont know the truth..what actually happened to him..maybe he tried his best to convince his mum,but there was a wall..maybe..i leave all to God..only He know what the best for both of us..

Dear God,please help me..give me a guide , give a strenght to face all diz..

No comments: