Monday 11 May 2009

me

#A:Three Names I go by
1. DILA
2. DIL (org yg rapat ngan aku je panggil nih)
3. kak (at home)


#B:Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Marketing executive
2. teller at cimb bank

3. Government

#C:Three Places I have lived
1. Arau,Perlis..( dr kecik smpi skrg)
2. N9, during boarding school years

3. Kl ( jap jer)

#D:Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Ghost
2. Smallville
3. csi


#E:Three places I have been
1. Langkawi
2 .Pangkor
3. KL


#F:People that e-mail me regularly
1. All d gewdisx (everyday ok)
2. Jab akauntan

3. Company (asking for payment)

#G:Three of my favorite foods
1. mum's cooks
2. fast food
3. seafood

#H:Three things I would like to do
1. Vacations to 7 wonder world
2. futher study
3. to be alone


#I:Three friends I think will respond.
1. – Gewdixs (ject,erin,emeer,enol+seri)
2. - all my fewns
3. -

#J:Things I am looking forward to
1. Keeping myself busy
2. earning +++money.hhaha
3. future hubby..(hahahaahah)

No comments: